On the 26th, Wade and I hosted Christmas for my Mom's side of the family. It was a small get together consisting of our family, my brother's family, and my Mom and Bill. Wade and I made a Turducken. (If you are not familiar, it is a boneless turkey, stuffed with a boneless duck, stuffed with a boneless chicken, stuffed with actual stuffing. I have heard from several people that they are amazing!) I think it had a lot of potential if it had been cooked by someone other than Wade and I. We way over cooked it. But, everyone said it was really good. And it did taste good. It was just so dry. It was the death valley of the Turducken World.As I said in the title of this particular blog, Noah was the photographer. He did a really good job. I particularly love this photo of Connor and Rylan. I changed it to a black and white. I loved it that much. Good Job Noah!
Sofie loves to have her photo taken. And this photo of her and Cam Man (Camden) turned out really cute.

1 comment:
The pic of Cam & Sophie is a very good pic. But the black and white one, looks so professional. Job well done Noah!
Post a Comment