Monday, January 3, 2011

Rylan's Book

I had to work most of the New Years' Eve weekend. We had 26 high priority samples come in, and they had to be completed before Tuesday. So we worked it in shifts. It made for a very short New Year's Eve weekend. One Day off, very relaxing...

While I was gone on Saturday, Wade set the kids to a few creative projects. Noah used his pottery wheel to make a vase. Sofie drew me a beautiful picture. And Rylan made a book for me. Every page he wrote a sentence about how much he loves me and the rest of his family. Awe. He read the book to me. And when we got to the last page, it had a large red B and a large red M... I was confused. I had known exactly what all of the other pages had said. So I asked him, "Rylan what does this page say?" And Rylan looked at me like I was slow, and he had to routinely explain things to me, and said "The End..." [Thee = B End = M] That's how he thought you spelled the end.

No comments: