Last night, as I was driving Sofie to dance, she started singing. Singing means that she is falling asleep. And under absolutely no circumstances is it okay to let her doze off in the car on the way to dance. If she does, she will do nothing but cry hysterically when you arrive at dance. Then she death grips your leg, and refuses to enter the studio. Not good.
So last night, when the singing started, I started talking. In the short drive to the studio, I talked about everything from the deer that may be in the park, to her favorite flavor of blizzard. As we left Belleville, a policeman had pulled over a car. I pointed this out to her, thinking that the flashing lights would excite her, and make my task that much easier. She raised her head to look at me. Clearly annoyed that I was keeping her awake, and said "Momma, mind your own business..."
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is to funny! where would she hear that at, to repeat it to you?
Post a Comment