Monday, August 23, 2010

Rylan's First Game

First, apologies to Noah who had his first game on Saturday. Daddy took him, and I forgot to have him take the camera. So expect some photos of Noah's game next weekend.

As for Rylan, he had his first game on Sunday. He did really well. He is a very aggressive player. To the point that he is constantly tripping over the other kids feet, and ending up in a heap on the ground. Horrifying enough on his own, but when the tiny little girls end up at the bottom of the pile, I feel like I am just a sitting duck for an irate Mommy. To the girls credit, they're tough. No crying, they just dust themselves off, and back to the game they go.

I would love to get him to chill out a little. I have even started bribing him to be more careful. Yesterday, I promised to take him to see Nanny McPhee if he could make it through a one hour game without taking anyone out! He got to see the movie, but it was a close call. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.



All the little girls thought Rylan was the cutest... Just look, I have photographic proof... First they chased him...

Then came the smiles...

And finally, a little hair flipping...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Uh oh. Elise will be jealous :-)