First things first, we had to cover the hard wood floors. So the kids and I drug out all of the cushions for the patio furniture, which are conveniently kept inside away from puppy teeth, so they were dry and clean. We then proceeded to cover the area in front of the couch. We then layered it with every pillow and blanket we own. The kids were so excited they were dancing from place to place. We even managed to get in a few board games, while Wade ran to the grocery store for a healthy supply of sugar. He came back with every thing you could ever need for sundaes. The makings for chocolate chip cookies and popcorn. Yummy! Our first movie, Marmaduke was a big hit. The kiddos loved it! After Marmaduke and a whole lot of ice cream, we dove into Alice in Wonderland (Johnny Depp Version). Only Noah, Sofia and I made it through the whole movie. And honestly, if it hadn't been an amazing movie, I would have been out after the first 15 minutes. The kids are begging to make Slumber Party a weekly thing. I think that may be a bit much, so we agreed to once a month.


1 comment:
That sounded like you all had a blast!
Post a Comment