Friday, September 17, 2010

Naples, Florida


So last weekend, I spent in Naples Florida on a girls trip. I had never been to Naples, but it was better than I could have ever imagined. The beach is beautiful. The water is so warm and amazingly calm. I think the Crazies would love Naples. (There has to be an RV park around there somewhere right?) We spent our days lounging in the sun, and our evenings eating in wonderful restaurants. We even spent one evening on a private sunset cruise. The cruise was phenomenal! It was a small catamaran. Six guests and one Captain was capacity. I had never been sailing. And the workings of the sails looked completely complicated. However, it was an very enjoyable experience. Loved it! After our long weekend, I was pretty worn out and ready to get back to Wade and the Crazies. But of course before we could head home, we had to get in a little shopping. The perfect end to the perfect weekend...

Cool Beans - The Boat

The Girls (Sheri, Julie, Heather, Elaine, Myself, Fran)

No comments: