This was the extent of our Fourth of July. Smoke bombs, snakes and bumblebees in the culd de sac. (I looked the spelling of culd de sac up. That's really how you spell it!) There were a few large fireworks going off around us, but all we could see were trees. The kids still loved it. Rylan even told Wade and I that "we should set fireworks off every year at this time." So from here on out the Trapp Family will have fireworks on the Fourth of July! :)
Monday, July 6, 2009
Fourth of July
This was the extent of our Fourth of July. Smoke bombs, snakes and bumblebees in the culd de sac. (I looked the spelling of culd de sac up. That's really how you spell it!) There were a few large fireworks going off around us, but all we could see were trees. The kids still loved it. Rylan even told Wade and I that "we should set fireworks off every year at this time." So from here on out the Trapp Family will have fireworks on the Fourth of July! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment