So I haven't posted in forever. We have been so busy. End of school. Vacation. Weddings. Not to mention work Here's a run down on the happenings of the Trapp family.
Noah and Rylan's school years ended on positive notes. Noah will be starting 2nd grade in the fall. And Rylan, not yet old enough for kindergarten, will start his second year in pre-k. Noah already misses his friends and Rylan misses everything about school.
As far as big news, Sofia was accepted into the fall pre-kindergarten class at Noah and Rylan's school. She is very excited. We are hoping for an easy transition into the school routine. She is fortunate to be in the same class as Rylan. She can be so shy.
We just returned home from a nearly two week vacation in Florida. We had a great time. We spent the first part of our trip in Orlando at the Disney Wilderness Campground. And then finished up our trip in Tampa with a visit to Grandma and Grandpa Loomis's. I have lots of pictures. Wade and I (Mainly I) took 400 pictures and then I have another 400 beautiful pictures courtesy of our vacation buddies Eric and Sarah.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment