Monday, October 17, 2011

Funny Story Cortesy of Sofia...

On Saturday, Wade and I had a few errands to run, so we packed up the Crazies and headed to the mall. While Wade was getting his watched fixed, I took Rylan and Sofie into Aerie's to look at bras. The sales girls were brilliant. They immediately came over and bribed the kids with stickers so that I could concentrate on shopping. In record time, another sales girl had helped me find exactly what I wanted and we were headed to the dressing room. I forced Sofie and Rylan to come with me. They were afraid if they got off the couch, that the promised stickers would vanish! When I got the first one on, I asked Sofie how it looked. She looked at me like I had lost my mind, and said "You look very pretty Mommy, but you need more shirt!"

And here's a photo of Fia from her Pumpkin Picking Field Trip. I remembered the camera, but forgot the battery. Whoops! So another Mommy snapped this great photo...

No comments: