
As many of you have probably already heard, Wade and I had to put Jams to sleep this past Saturday. She would have been 15 in August. Wade had gotten her as a puppy when he was only 18. And for the past 10 and a half years she has been my dog as well. The Crazies have never been without her. She has always been a part of their family! Wade and I knew that they would take it hard, so we had started warning the kids that Jamaica was sick and would be going to Doggy Heaven soon. It did little to prepare them. Thankfully, the kids got to say goodbye to her before Wade took her to the vet. We had a funeral for her in our backyard. The kids picked baskets of flowers for her, and we officially said goodbye. It was very sad. She will be greatly missed.
2 comments:
I am so sorry! She was a sweet dog.
Sorry to hear that Nikki! Everyone is in my prayers. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment