
This was the start to our Easter break. Wade cornered me as I arrived home from work and asked me if I knew what had happened to the side of the camper. Obviously clueless, I walked around the side of the house and saw a big whole popped neatly in the middle of the camper's door. (In the photo it is covered in tape) Then Wade and I started plotting the best way to discover the truth about what happened. After bringing the Crazies outside and asking them what had happened, Wade and I got story after story from Rylan. Makes you think he's the guilty party doesn't it? But the stories were so extreme that they were obviously not true. As they say, desperate times call for desperate measures, we pretended we had to call the police. We told the kids that if they didn't do it, that Daddy and I were going to have to call the police. We explained all about vandalism and how it would have to be reported to the police so that we could have the camper fixed through the insurance. Through the whole discussion, I kept waiting for Noah to confess. I truthfully thought he had hit it with a golf ball. Wade and I weren't even watching the other two. Finally, completely frustrated with the lack of answers, we turned around to go inside. When I looked down at Fia, she was crying. And when I looked at her, her tears turned into great big sobs. Sofie was the guilty party. Princess Fifi had hit the camper with a skateboard.
Fast forward a few day, and I am once again called to the side of the camper. Noah had hit a bouncy ball with his baseball bat and busted out the window...
And that is why they are the crazies!
We tried something knew this year. Noah, Rylan, Sofie and I went to Michaels and bought 3 unfinished baskets. And one giant letter for each of their names. We then went home and the Crazies were allowed to decorate the baskets however they liked. It was a really fun project and they turned out really cute.
The Crazies starting to decorate their baskets.

The finished product.

Easter 2011

Our Easter this year was pleasantly uneventful. Wade and I hosted my side of the family for brunch. And of course, an Easter egg hunt. Unfortunately it has done nothing but rain for weeks and the kids were forced to hunt eggs in the house and garage...



I even managed to get a few decent photos of the kids.



1 comment:
Wow that poor camper took a litte damage this week. And that poor baby I feel so bad for her, you know she was so scared to tell you she did it. I guess its time to buy a new camper. (wink wink)
Post a Comment