For Rylan's sixth birthday, he wanted a birthday party with his school friends. Rylan and I decided on a movie theater party through Wehrenberg Cinema's. He had originally wanted a roller skating party. Bad Idea! I haven't skated in years. Rylan doesn't know how to skate. I doubt many of his friends do either. And most importantly, I am saving my broken arm/leg for our snow skiing trip in February.So we started planning. I bought all the Star Wars invites, goodie bags, plates, cups, ordered the cake. I even spent a few hours on an agenda for the party in case any parents were nervous about dropping their children off. And you know what, two RSVP's. Two! I expected few RSVP's, but with a decent turn out for the party. Only, two little boys made it. Thankfully, the Smith Family had agreed to come. Otherwise, I think Rylan's feeling would have really been hurt.
When it was all said and done, the party was a success. Rylan and the other children had a good time, and the movie theater put on a great party.




No comments:
Post a Comment