Thursday, June 10, 2010
Sofie the Trickster
One day last week, as I was lounging lazily on the couch. (Yes, I should have been cleaning, but I was really tired from an early (3:45a.m.) morning at work. Sofie came in and asked for a glass of water. As I said, I was really tired. So I asked Sofie to wait a minute. She sat perched on the end of the ottoman and whined about how thirsty she was. So I told her, "Fia go get a glass from the dishwasher and fill it up with ice and water from the front of the fridge." She cried, "No Momma do..." So I caved. I dragged my exhausted butt off of the couch and into the kitchen, and as I was grabbing her favorite princess cup out of the cabinet, I heard... "Me ticked you, namin peease..." For those of you who don't speak Sofie, the translation is "I tricked you. Vitamin please!" Sofie knew I was to tired and that I would refuse to get up for a gummy vitamin, but she knew she could get me up for a glass of water, so to quote the princess "Me ticked you..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How adorable that is just to cute.
Post a Comment