On Saturday, Sarah and I ventured out to the Magic House in St. Louis. Not a lot had changed since our last visit about a year ago. Other than the two youngest being a larger part of the action. The kids loved the electrostatic ball and everyone except Noah, got their picture taken with their hair on end... I was a little disappointed. I thought Noah's hair would have made for a perfect picture. But I think he was scared, so I didn't push. Noah and Claire bummed around together the entire day. And the rest of the little ones stayed together. Except for Rylan who loves to disappear. I kept having to go upstairs to the pretend pizza restaurant and get him. Apparently he wants to work at Pizza Hut!

Rylan's hair was a little short for the full effect of the static ball!

Sofia's hair was a little better...

Rylan waiting tables at the busy pizza place. Sarah and I must have eaten 50 pretend pizzas.

The crazies at the water table.

Sofie under the coats...
No comments:
Post a Comment