
Mommy snuck a quick picture of Rylan with his new back to school haircut. Doesn't he look handsome?Then it was out to enjoy the 100 degree weather at Swansea Kingdom. It's a brand new park in Swansea complete with A Princess Castle and a water feature for the kids to play in.



Sofia loved all of her princess cards. Mommy cut all the princesses out and made her first set of paper dolls. 
She loved all of her new clothes and all of her Cinderella dolls and toys. She had a great birthday!
Colin, Noah and the mystery hand enjoyed decorating cupcakes.
And last, but not least a funny story courtesy of the birthday princess. After our very tiring day at the park. And then the unpack and clean-up from the party we were ready for baths by eight. We got dressed in pj's, had a quick pre-bed snack and then I tucked the kids in. Now, normally Sofia would throw a big fit about not sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed. She normally stands at the gate crying hysterically for at least twenty minutes. But last night, (And it should have been a red flag!) she quietly settled in. She snuggled in, pulled her dolls close and fixed her blanket up. Smiled said "nite, nite Momma" and kissed me goodnight. I am so naive I actually thought she was just so tired that she was ready to go to bed... So Wade and I watched TV, and about 45 minutes later I checked on first the boys and then Sofia. Come to find out, she wasn't sleeping at all. She must have gotten out of bed the second I turned around. She had unwrapped (unpackaged?) every gift she had received at the party. Her room looked like a tornado of barbie, my little pony, and Cinderella paper boxes. She was fully dressed in Cinderella jewelry and was sitting in bed playing my little pony and Cinderella...
1 comment:
Oh, that is just so sweet...everything...the blueberry pancakes, the princess party at the park, and then the sneaky late night play in her room. Ha ha! Too cute. Ahhhhh, so making me want a girl even more!!!
Post a Comment