Ha ha...yeah, you guys totally need to download skype...it's the best and so easy to use. They'll harass you daily until you get one...
Love the blog. Funny about the tooth story. Well not funny, for you (I'd also be freakin' a bit if it were Luca). And Chuck e cheese - gosh, I used to love that place. Glad it's still around for bday parties. See you guys in May for the wedding. Hope you can make it.
3 comments:
Cute! I love Noah's face in the first pic :-)
I have missed your blogging. Glad to see the pictures. I check your blog daily. Love,
Grandma Fran
Wish you had Skype
Ha ha...yeah, you guys totally need to download skype...it's the best and so easy to use. They'll harass you daily until you get one...
Love the blog. Funny about the tooth story. Well not funny, for you (I'd also be freakin' a bit if it were Luca). And Chuck e cheese - gosh, I used to love that place. Glad it's still around for bday parties. See you guys in May for the wedding. Hope you can make it.
Post a Comment